- The Global Peace March: Then Global Peace March was suspended in Yerevan, Armenia in mid-March 2020. There is a plan to resume the march in April 2021 from Georgia. This will be for minimal logistics for 15 persons for five months (140 days) or Euros 42,000.
- COVID-19 Relief Assistance will go to building water tanks in the village using voluntary labour. Each water tank costs about 1000 Euros (Rs80,000). There is a plan to construct 25 tanks at the cost of Euros 25,000.
- Jai Jagat Youth Fellowships: This will provide a stipend to the youth to carry out village development work for one year (@15,000 per month x 12 months) or (Euros 200 x 12 months). It is hoped to get ten scholarships for a cost of Euros 24,000.
What do you get for supporting Jai Jagat
- Upto INR 1 Lakhs- Arts for Peace Postcards
- INR 1 to 2 Lakhs- Arts for Peace Postcard and T- Shirt
- INR 2 to 3 Lakhs- Arts for Peace Postcard+Cartoon Book+Tshirt
- INR 3 to 4 Lakhs- Arts for Peace Postcard+Cartoon Book+ Khadi Shirt
- INR 4 to 5 Lakhs- Arts for Peace Postcard+Cartoon Book+Tshirt+Khadi Shirt
- INR 5 Lakhs and above- Art for Peace Postcard+Cartoon Book+Tshirt+Khadi Shirt+Cofee Table Book
Organisation Name: Association Jai Jagat 2020 International
IBAN : BE05 7320 5196 5375
BIC (Swift code) : CREGBEBB
Association Jai Jagat 2020 International asbl
B 1331 Rosières (Belgium)
Organisation Name: Ekta Foundation Trust
Savings Bank A/C Number:900610100018500
Bank of India
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Swift Code.No. BKIDINBBTTN
IFSC :- BKID 000 9006